Youtube

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Iris, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Iris

Iris Superhero Member Admin

Ratings:
    +449 / 46 / -10
    How does one make money from youtube? :mistrust:

Also, is there any of you having a youtube channel? or a passion for this thing?
    I see a lot of guys quitting their job to do the you-tube thing and apparently it works. Sure, you must be good at what you're doing. That was the case of Angry Joe. The guy is funny and he has a few fans :D I think same goes for Angry Video Game Nerd.

2. Drummerman

Drummerman Unstoppable Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I guess you have to as Coop3rdrummer and Cobus how to make money on that shit. Basically, do drum covers and get many views.

3. beer

beer T&G Elite Moderator

Ratings:
    +182 / 22 / -3
    if you get millions of subscribers, then you get both youtube and other corporate endorsments.. I like these tech and game reviewer people.. it's a fullon business then, making youtube videos, and selling products

check total biscuit, the cynical brit, angryjoe etc or linustechtips or 3dgameman..

you also have a bunch of dumb idiots making dumb videos and got zillions of subscribers :tard:

start a vlog as see how it goes :goofy: maybe you go viral and are the next big thing :tard2:

4. forgotten in space

forgotten in space Champion Super Mod

Ratings:
    +239 / 19 / -7
    yt is good for full albums :o

5. JustFred

JustFred Resident Elite Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yt is good for full movies, documentaries, full albums as said ^, and random movie clips.

vlogs are shit. :|

6. Britanica

Britanica Junior Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You get sponsored by Google and they place adds on your videos which in turn, makes them money and they give you a small amount of that money. If you gain millions of views on most of your videos, you can easily earn a living do that.

7. Brem

Brem Come Here Often? Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You need to get a lot of views to really make a decent living. I think a minimum of 1 million views actually gets users a decent living. But that has to be a continuing trend.

Look at youtuber PewDiePie (I can't stand him), he gets well over that many views per video, sometimes nearing 10 mill. Supposedly he makes around $4 million a year from YouTube alone. Sad! :(