Where and how do you spend most of your time (everyday)?

Discussion in 'Grown Ups' started by Nazeboo, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Nazeboo

Nazeboo Support Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey, i'm really curious. where and how do you spend most of your time every day, are you happy with it? If not are you trying to change it?

I spend most of my life doing things i hate to do (why would i do this to my self? :bat:), like working in front of a PC at least 8 hours per day. And this is the way to my salvation :) Hopefully with in a year i will work no longer than 1 hour per day and start doing things i like to do.

2. Iris

Iris Superhero Member Admin

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    [MENTION=204]Nazeboo[/MENTION] Hi :wave:

Oh, well. Don't get me started.
    I spend most of my day, almost all day at work (obviously! :bat: ) and it sucks! now i'm a little bit happier for not working in the weekend, but it's still bad.
    Unlike you, I don't see a "salvation". I'm not good with business, i don't see myself opening my own store or something...
    So when i got my first real job, basically this current one, it was one of the most depressing moments of my life that realization, you know : this is it. I'm gonna do this everyday and i'm gonna have just a few weeks to invest in my own self, in my own hobbies, pleasures ...in myself. I often though yeah, well, it's not the right job and that's why i feel this way, but no! any job takes the best/most out of you. Eitherway you'll spend your (almost) entire day there.

Some people don't care or I dunno, but they find this absolutely normal. I myself find it very depressing, lol!
    And i don't know anymore if i believe in a dream job, that job done with pleasure.

Maybe for me personally, if i could find a way to make money with my absolutely loved from the bottom of my heart hobby, photography, my opinion will change.
    But it's tricky, when you'll put your passion for money, like a job, not sure it will still remain a passion.

Complicated stuff. tl;dr
    Conclusion: at work and i hate it.

kthnxbai. :yao:

3. Iris

Iris Superhero Member Admin

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    and a lot will be like, but you can invest in yourself the time remaining after work.
    BS, after work i'm so f'kin tired I can only dream of bed.
    During the working weeks, i literary do nothing but work and sleep (+ watch movies or hang on the forum - this cause they don't require any effort, lol)

4. forgotten in space

forgotten in space Champion Super Mod

Ratings:
    +238 / 19 / -7
    Cool, a top secret plan of world domination :P

As for me, I spend most of my day at work and then, if I am lucky after the chores, I can spend the rest of the day just listening to music :o I play five-a-side football once a week, and on weekends if there are concerts nearby I'll go out for a bit.

5. Azazello

Azazello Unstoppable Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, but that is not like that with every job. For example, my mom is a middle school teacher and she has plenty of time left over and I never see her tired. She also goes to university full-time and still has time to watch movies, read books, etc.

6. felix

felix Junior Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    School and work mostly, no time to do much else unless its late at night.