Watch a lot of YouTube?

Discussion in 'Across the Board' started by Brem, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Brem

Brem Come Here Often? Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Anyone here watch a lot of YouTube? I myself seem to watch more YouTube than I do TV these days. Mainly because when I'm on break from college, my parents don't have cable so I'm stuck watching YouTube videos. Which isn't bad. Anyways, what kind of YouTube programs do you watch?

I usually watch; Game Grumps, Ashens, The Switcher (Too lazy to look for exact spelling, also known as Super Best Friends), Doug Benson, and so on.

What about you guys and gals?

2. Iris

Iris Superhero Member Admin

Ratings:
    +449 / 45 / -10
    Per total, i do watch a lot of youtube. Way more than i watch TV. Not following any particular channel, most of the time i watch random videos, random pranks and series. The truth is that you can find a video about anything you please. I particularly find useful the instructional videos: how to ...*insert random stuff to do*

So yup, Youtube yay. :tard2:

3. Drummerman

Drummerman Unstoppable Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I have no idea how many videos I've seen, but it's not few. I watch mostly music videos, bands playing, drummers etc etc.

4. beer

beer T&G Elite Moderator

Ratings:
    +182 / 22 / -3
    oh yeah.. documentaries, music videos, interviews, news shows, tutorials, tech stuff, . you name it.. I watch a lot of youtube :|

5. Shrim

Shrim Come Here Often? Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I love Youtube. I don't watch a whole lot of TV, but I like Youtube because it's free from censorship for the most part. It's also quite cool that there's actual full length movies on there, some of course probably illegal.

6. Trent

Trent Novice Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I don't even watch TV anymore and only watch stuff online. I would say it's safe to say youtube takes 85% of what I watch online.

7. FinalRose

FinalRose Rookie User Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I pretty much only watch TV now-a-days if it's something live (like a football match) or if its something I really can't be bothered waiting to watch online the next day on catch-up services.

I'd say I watch a lot of YouTube however, mainly for all the pranks, music videos and whatever else the internet deems fit to offer me! YouTube is certainly much better than TV, that's for sure!

8. lilmissmandy

lilmissmandy Rookie User Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I love Youtube. I like V Sauce and other science stuff. I also love how to videos. I remember a few years back I could watch Unsolved Mysteries before they got taken down for copyright shit. Ahh that reminds me: there's no one like good ol Rober Stacks! No hosting voice like his and he's dead now! :cry:

9. AndrewT

AndrewT Come Here Often? Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Not really...only some of the channels ran by comedians of course the fail army channel :) I don't have time for youtube because I watch a lot of TV shows and movies.

10. Britanica

Britanica Junior Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I seem to go on there for one thing and get lost. I sometimes end up watching videos for 2 hours at random. haha I do have a few channels I am sub'd to but over all, I think I view it in moderation :p

11. Arcusma

Arcusma Rookie User Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [quote author=beer link=topic=450.msg25412#msg25412 date=1393853485]
    oh yeah.. documentaries, music videos, interviews, news shows, tutorials, tech stuff, . you name it.. I watch a lot of youtube :|
    [/quote]

The same. A bit of everything :)

12. Vengeance

Vengeance Rookie User Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Lately, I've been doing a lot of watching things on YouTube. Mostly game play videos of Rome Total War II.

13. lexo

lexo Resident Elite Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    This is a good channel.

Also, there's a lot of music to be found on Youtube that doesn't seem to be on anywhere else.