The Order: 1886 is getting bad reviews

Discussion in 'Games' started by Stacey, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Stacey

Stacey Come Here Often? Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So I had high hopes for this game, and when I heard of all the bad to mediocre reviews it got, I got a bit depressed. I got a PS4 and to see a game that had so much promise, fall so bad, it got me annoyed. Thankfully I didn't pre-order the game like a friend of mine did, and he just got the game today and agrees with the reviews. Supposedly the game relies heavily on QTE's (Quick time events) and the AI is really bad and easy to defeat.

Other than that, I have no interest in that game.

2. Shole

Shole Rookie User Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I saw that many people give it negative reviews for being like too short, but I think that depends. Some people might like it. I for once thought it look good at first but don't know, unless you try it yourself you cant really tell can you?

3. Brem

Brem Come Here Often? Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Don't always agree with what the reviews say, because there's always a possibility that said games could actually be fun for some. I hear some people are really into the game. The story, the gameplay and so on don't seem to bother anyone. A friend of mine says it's mediocre, but it's still quite a fun game and is worth at least renting if possible.

As for me, I've yet to play it, but I hear reviews are between a 6 and an 8, so that's really not bad by any means. If it was a 5 or below I'd decline to even bother with it, but most review sites/places don't go lower than a 6, and that's passable to me.