Racist commenters attack Malia Obama

Discussion in 'News' started by Iris, May 4, 2016.

1. Iris

Iris Superhero Member Admin

Ratings:
    +449 / 46 / -10
    This weekend the White House announced that President and First Lady Obama's eldest daughter Malia had decided on Harvard University for undergrad.
    However, they also announced that she will take a gap year break before enrolling in the Ivy League school in 2017. If you thought to yourself ├óÔé¼ÔÇØ "Well who can hate on that?" ├óÔé¼ÔÇØ prepare to be both surprised and disappointed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Commenters allegedly on the conservative Fox News site used the "n-word" to describe 17-year-old Malia Obama. No racial epithet seemed to be spared and one commenter even wished that she'd get cancer or AIDS "or one of those colored diseases." The more civil comments ├óÔé¼ÔÇØ if you can refer to it as that ├óÔé¼ÔÇØ called her attendance an example of "black privilege" and "affirmative action." Fox News did work to remove many of the posts and disabled commenting on the page but not before the examples of their users' hate reached the rest of the internet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sources: AOL and occupydemocrats

2. Iris

Ratings:
    +449 / 46 / -10
    It's repulsive!!! I cannot believe these people. :(

3. beer

beer T&G Elite Moderator

Ratings:
    +182 / 22 / -3
    that's just being cunty, attack her dad all you want for his many disasters as POTUS but leave the kid alone.

but when one side goes out of control stupid, there will be reactionaries popping up on the other, and this is what's happening in the west (EU/US etc)

the yin and the yang..

4. Sheolite

Sheolite T&G Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 3 / -0
    I give a rat's ass about POTUS or his family, I never voted for him. :O

5. Iris

Ratings:
    +449 / 46 / -10
    I'm surprised you missed the whole point. This is Racism in it's most disgusting form
    Has nothing to do with President, has nothing to do with votes, nothing to do with politics, but more with ethics.
    Are we seriously, in 2 thousand fucking 16, thinking that the color of our skin differentiate us?

"cancer or aids or those color diseases" ?
    " a niggar" ?

Honestly repulsed at humanity and at how politics blinds people, such hateful massages against a 17 years old who did nothing wrong, unless being born Black is a wrong doing.
    we fail to see how sickening we are because, she's the daughter of Obama... she's worth it.

Urgh!

6. Sheolite

Ratings:
    +75 / 3 / -0
    As an American I'm just tired of the whole race issue in general. I don't know how it is in other countries and I'm not racist but how can a certain race keep crying over the lack of opportunity or pull out the race card when they are the majority race in Sports, movies, etc. and the most popular music genre is accredited to them and pretty much has been since the '50s? I think racism and using derogatory terms is sickening as well but I'm not gonna buy into the Elitist plans for a race war, I feel the same about my own race and it shows in my stance on immigration. I'm not a hyphenated citizen of America, I AM AMERICAN!

7. Sheolite

Ratings:
    +75 / 3 / -0
    It baffles me how 'murricans can be so easily duped into blurring the lines on gender but yet buy into the Elitist plans of neo segregation. Once again I don't hate on anybody for their beliefs, race, sexual preference, etc. Most of my closest friends are on the opposite of the spectrum as I am.

8. Sheolite

Ratings:
    +75 / 3 / -0
    Reading thru all the comments it truly is sickening and those kind of people are the lowest common denominator but what people fail to realize is Barry is one of the ones who started this whole neo segregation crap.

9. beer

beer T&G Elite Moderator

Ratings:
    +182 / 22 / -3
    I wrote a big post that got lost.. fuu :mad:

10. forgotten in space

forgotten in space Champion Super Mod

Ratings:
    +239 / 19 / -7
    Is it wrong to conclude that since she's a kid and there's no political point to be made, some of her dad's haters reveal their true colours here? Obama has been such an unremarkably average president that sometimes it's mind boggling at the extreme hate he gets, it can't be all politics.

11. Sheolite

Ratings:
    +75 / 3 / -0
    Not wrong to conclude at all...

12. beer

beer T&G Elite Moderator

Ratings:
    +182 / 22 / -3
    unremarkably average my ass, the world is a much less safer place now than what dubya left us with, Obama did nothing to stem the flow but made it worse, most of the middle east is up in flames, war in Ukraine, global islamic terror is through the roof.

barry and clinton have been much worse than bush and condi.

13. Sheolite

Ratings:
    +75 / 3 / -0
    Preach it, Reverend Beer!

14. Rocklin

Rocklin T&G Senior Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It's legit as long as she has the legitimate IQ and/or competence to get into Harvard. Someone mentioned Affirmative Action, which is real, also most of the posts featured didn't even feature any racial slurs. So what what was her GPA? As long as it was high enough she deserves to get into Harvard. Asking for her GPA and saying she got accepted because of her last name has nothing to do with racism; it's closer to affirmative action.

Here a whole bunch of underqualified women were accepted as firemen just because they were women. They sucked ass on the tests but they were "prioritized" just because they were women, instead of men with actual competence. The politically correct retards had this obsession with "equalizing" the work force so they chose gender in front of competence. If you don't see the problem with that, you're part of the problem.

15. Sheolite

Ratings:
    +75 / 3 / -0
    Well put. I couldn't have eloquated it any better.

16. Rocklin

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How famous would Liv Tyler, Jayden Smith and Miley Cyrus be if it weren't for their fathers? Having a famous parent is a career booster, fucking fact. Also it's very likely Malalia has the actual competence to get into Harvard as I'm pretty sure both her parents graduated from there or similar institution, so then it's likely she's genetically able to be intelligent enough.

17. beer

beer T&G Elite Moderator

Ratings:
    +182 / 22 / -3
    you sargon of akkad, Rocklin ? :banana7:

18. beer

beer T&G Elite Moderator

Ratings:
    +182 / 22 / -3
    like do you listen to him etc, not that you are soa :tard2:

19. Rocklin

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No but I know him. :banana7:

20. beer

beer T&G Elite Moderator

Ratings:
    +182 / 22 / -3
    so, hows that cultural genocide going, been stabbed by a refugee yet ? :tard2:

but im srs, western neo-liberalism is destroying you people

[video=youtube;KK-U6Eaiz3g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK-U6Eaiz3g[/video]

the hijab solidarity crew, catch them live and join the cause 2 days after the next jihad :van: