Oldest console you own?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Brem, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Brem

Brem Come Here Often? Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What is the oldest console you own? Right now the oldest console I own is a NES, that I've had for many years. I've always wanted an atari system and some older systems to just play around with them. I also had a Commodore 64 many years ago, but I don't remember if it was before the NES or after.

2. forgotten in space

forgotten in space Champion Super Mod

Ratings:
    +239 / 19 / -7
    The only console I ever owned is the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive (2nd model). :lol: I never really had my own money growing up, and buying stuff like computers and video games, or any presents really, for us to play was never something my parents wanted :o

I think the console still works, plugged it a couple years ago. I still haven't beaten Pitfall: The Mayan Adventures for it :tard2:

3. Rocklin

Rocklin T&G Senior Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    When I was a small child we had a NES and an Amiga 500, but I found this ancient console in the attic one day. The graphics were crappy and it only had two games. Some horse race game and a baseball game. To this day I'm not sure what the fuck that was, but it was probably Commodore or something. :tard: