OJ Simpson murder trial

Discussion in 'Grown Ups' started by Iris, Mar 6, 2016.

1. forgotten in space

forgotten in space Champion Super Mod

Ratings:
    +238 / 19 / -7
    I guess they found

the right gloves this times :tardlol:

2. Iris

Iris Superhero Member Admin

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    :tardlol: good one

3. Sheolite

Sheolite T&G Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 2 / -0
    He's currently in prison for armed robbery and kidnapping. Here's the info courtesy of Wikipedia:

The O.J. Simpson robbery case (officially State of Nevada v. Orenthal James Simpson, et al.) was a criminal case prosecuted in 2007ÔÇô2008 in the U.S. state of Nevada, primarily involving the retired American football player, O.J. Simpson. On the night of September 13, 2007, a group of men led by Simpson entered a room in the Palace Station hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Bruce Fromong, a sports memorabilia dealer, testified that the group of men broke into his hotel room and stole various sports memorabilia at gunpoint.[1] Three days later, on September 16, 2007, Simpson was arrested for his involvement in the robbery and held without bail.[2] He admitted taking the items, which he said had been stolen from him, but denied breaking into the room. Simpson also denied the allegation that he or the people with him carried weapons.[3][4]

On October 3, 2008ÔÇöexactly 13 years to the day after he was acquitted of the murders of his wife, Nicole Brown, and Ronald GoldmanÔÇöSimpson was found guilty of all ten charges. On December 5, 2008, Simpson was sentenced to 33 years in prison with eligibility for parole in nine years (in October 2017). He is currently incarcerated at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Lovelock, Nevada.[5]

I remember when OJ was on trial for the murder of his wife and the high speed chase down the freeway in his white Ford Bronco. I was in the middle of class when they were showing it on tv.

4. Rocklin

Rocklin T&G Senior Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    He was a football player/actor (probably most famous for his role in "The Naked Gun" movies.) So his ex wife and her friend were murdered and the evidence pointed at OJ (they found blood on the dash board of his car I think) but due to some judicial hurr durr and legal magic he was acquitted. They uncovered some recording from a white cop where he was all like "something something that damn nigger" (referring to OJ) so his defence team made it look like it was a racial conspiracy against him.

That's my interpretation. I just read the first page so I guess someone already summed it up but yeah.

5. Rocklin

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Since they acquitted OJ, who was the murderer then, according to his defenders? A ghost? :tard:

6. Iris

Iris Superhero Member Admin

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    wow. :|

So they didn't have another suspect and everything was pointing at OJ and yet they released him

7. Rocklin

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I remember OJ being the prime suspect. The problem is, when you acquit the PS because he's "innocent", then who killed the victims? :tard:

8. boothjorden

boothjorden Come Here Often? Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 2 / -0
  9. forgotten in space

forgotten in space Champion Super Mod

Ratings:
    +238 / 19 / -7
    don't wut us, tell us whodunnit :o

10. Nardia

Nardia Rookie User Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    They authorities have already discarded the knife as having no DNA connected to the case. OJ says he will fessup when he gets out of prison but as you say double jeopardy comes into it