No soda/pop in a few months

Discussion in 'Health and Workouts' started by Brem, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Brem

Brem Come Here Often? Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I feel awesome. I haven't had a single glass of soda/pop in maybe three months now. I stopped drinking the junk when I started the new P90, and I haven't had any urge to drink it since. There's even a 20 pack of diet Pepsi sitting in my kitchen, untouched. Normally if I was craving any soda, I would still grab a diet pop, but thankfully I haven't touched it. Though, I do admit I wanted to the other night, but I stopped myself. I think it's a good challenge to have it lying around my house, trying to entice me, which makes it challenging.

I hope to go a full year without it. The only thing close I had to it, was hot cocoa, which isn't really close.

2. forgotten in space

forgotten in space Champion Super Mod

Ratings:
    +239 / 19 / -7
    That's good to hear, man. Not even one or two during X-mas? :P

3. Brem

Brem Come Here Often? Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nope. I had a craving for some around Thanksgiving and Christmas, but didn't touch them. The Diet pepsi is still sitting in my kitchen untouched. I was considering dumping all of the cans and cashing them in, haha! But I like having it lying around being a challenge for me. I did eat a piece of pizza during Thanksgiving though, or I think it was thanksgiving.

Thanks by the way! :)