Eu migrant crisis

Discussion in 'Grown Ups' started by Iris, Sep 14, 2015.

1. beer

beer T&G Elite Moderator

Ratings:
    +181 / 22 / -3
    seen some resistance from Hungary, Romania and Slovakia but political correctness and the cancer or far left liberalism will kill western Europe.

75% of them are young sunni muslim men, only a quarter are women and kids, good luck people. :troll:

2. Iris

Iris Superhero Member Admin

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    [video=youtube;-uNBoUqGvVs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uNBoUqGvVs[/video]

3. beer

beer T&G Elite Moderator

Ratings:
    +181 / 22 / -3
    be nice to the migrants you damn nazi racist :nono:

4. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    I'm starting to get pretty scared without wanting to sound racist or like i took a side. But for example, where they camp ... along the river, it was my favorite place to go for walking with iris. After watching this video i'm scared shitless.

What it also impressed me is that i have yet to see a woman.
    I only saw men. And they always go in groups of 2-5 men outside.

Today a few of them came to our street which is just a residency place, really not the place anyone ever comes... and they were pointing at cars and and whispering and laughing.
    Now i don't know, it's just that there's so much bad stuff going on...i'm confused. Maybe it's wrong that i'm so suspicious...

:(

5. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    Slovenia halts trains to stem the flow of immigrants from Croatia
    Slovenia stopped all passenger traffic on the main railway line from Croatia, after finding 150 refugees on a Zurich-bound train. Croatian officials put the army on alert as thousands of people entered the country.

A group of 150 refugees arrived across the Croatian border late Thursday, Slovenian police officials said. It was the largest group to try to enter the country since the start of the refugee crisis, according to the police statistics.
    Anton Stubljar, from Novo Mesto police administration, told reporters.
    Slovenia is likely to be the next stop step for the wave of refugees coming from Africa and the Middle East, with most newcomers seeking to reach wealthiest EU members further west and north.
    Slovenian officials have stated, however, that they would not provide the migrants with a transit corridor, adding that such a move would be against EU asylum regulations.

Earlier on Thursday, Slovenian Prime Minister Miro Cerar said that the country was determined to stick to Schengen rules when dealing with the newcomers.
    Cerar told the national TV station TV Slovenia.
    The authorities also stopped all passenger trains coming from Croatia at the Dobova border, and stepped up border checks, using more foot patrols and a helicopter.

[​IMG]

Croatian President Kolinda Grabar Kitarevic asked on Thursday for the army to be ready to act if needed to protect the border from illegal immigrants, who are coming from the direction of Serbia.
    Over 9,000 refugees have entered Croatia in less than 48 hours, according to the police. On Thursday, hundreds of migrants broke through police barriers, demanding to continue their journey towards

Croatian Interior Minister Ranko Ostojic urged Serbian authorities to halt the migrants, and the migrants themselves not to come to Croatia.

Source: dw.com

6. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    Hungary Accuses Croatia Of 'Human Smuggling'

Hungary has accused Croatia of committing "a major violation of international law" by trying to transport 1,000 migrants by train across its border.
    Budapest described the train's unannounced arrival as a "major, major incident" - and alleged 40 police officers accompanying the migrants had to be disarmed and sent back.
    Hungarian government spokesman Zoltan Kovacs said it showed "the Croatian system for handling migrants and refugees has collapsed, basically in one day".

[​IMG]
    Hungary Confiscates Migrant Train

[​IMG]
    Slovenia Cops Pepper Spray Migrants

More than 4,000 migrants were sent from Croatia to Hungary on Friday after officials said they could not cope with 17,000 who have arrived since Wednesday.
    Sky's Alex Crawford said it appeared busloads of migrants were now being taken from Hungary to registration camps on the Austrian border.
    Others are being taken towards Slovakia.

Source: sky news​

7. Azazello

Azazello Unstoppable Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    In general I think we should help as much as we can, but there's one thing I don't understand at all. Why are they letting the immigrants who have committed a crime stay in the country?? If we just kicked out everyone who doesn't follow the rules, they'd learn that if they wanna stay here they'll have to behave themselves. Then there would be more resources left over to help the people who actually appreciate the help and respect the European culture.

8. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    [MENTION=9]Rocklin[/MENTION], what's happening in sweden?

9. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    I'm not sure if you can send people back to their country if that country is at war and they are war refugees/ asylum seekers.
    But you're right, this is going to create a mass of criminals. Imagine ! No one can touch them, they basically have no identity either.

I'm not sure what happened to those that raped the woman in Sweden, but i don't think they were sent back.

Also, i'm overwhelmed with a lot of contradicting feelings. From one side, the other day i started crying and felt guilty for eating a big lunch when i saw a baby immigrant playing a small, destroyed ball from one corner to the other, but on the other side i was full of hate/ anger and fear when reading all the atrocities they commit with no remorse.

European culture? these are people coming from years of indoctrination (a big part of them) they're not willing/ready to embrace a new culture, they are willing to make the rest follow their culture.
    See the oktoberfest petition above. See the non-muslin woman who is by default a "whore" .

:( and yeah, now i kinda get what they mean by "Europe will lose its identity"

10. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    Also, how about Slovakia accepting only christian?
    how about Denmark who doesn't accept any ?

Not sure anymore they can/ should be blamed.

:|

11. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    [video=youtube;RvOnXh3NN9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=4&v=RvOnXh3NN9w[/video]

I don't know about this...
    Definitely i'm pro humanity, showing understanding and support, but let's not forget that they're not only Syrians (educated Syrians as this video puts it) in between they jumped people from Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, now Albanians have joined in. And i doubt the crime rate is still that low.

12. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    [video=youtube;WWCzvrlBfHc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WWCzvrlBfHc[/video]

13. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    Refugees flee back to sweden - finland is dark, cold and 'racist'!

[​IMG]

Mass immigration to Finland has made the famously grumpy Finns grumpier than ever, causing immigrants to pack their bags and head back to Sweden.

A new phenomenon has emerged. The grumpiness of Finns is turning into an asset, as more and more refugees are showing up at the Haparanda-Tornio border station announcing that they do not want to stay in Finland, but to return to Sweden.
    Sweden has shown its helpful side to the 'refugees' travelling to the north through numerous peaceful countries during their quest to find the best welfare. Sweden has fed them, protected them and transported them free of charge with trains and buses to the Finnish border, much like Croatia is doing in pushing refugees to Hungary. Now some of them want to go back to the protective bosom of Sweden.A group of Afghan men appeared at the border station on Saturday stating their wish to be returned to Stockholm. They got as far as Oulu, a city in Finland about 120 kilometres from the Swedish border. They didn't like Oulu. People were openly 'racist'. People were cold and not as welcoming as the Swedes.

[​IMG]

Another group of men, this time Syrians (above), were also waiting for instructions on how to get back to Stockholm. They had spent a week in the "lousy city of Tornio" and had had enough of it.Finns are becoming sick and tired of these 'asylum seekers', who are fit men dressed in nice clothes and iPhoning around the world.
    There were two demonstrations on Saturday. One was at the border between Sweden and Finland, and its theme was "Close the borders" (top picture). The demonstrators actually closed the border by forming a human shield and shouting slogans such as "Go away!"
    Three or four buses carrying 'refugees' from Sweden to Finland got so alarmed that they actually turned back as the refugees felt that they were not welcome in Finland. They were right. Sunday was also unexpectedly quiet at the border station.Another demonstration took place in Helsinki (below), and its theme was "March against multiculturalism" - apparently Finland does not want to become another Sweden after all.

The north of Finland is indeed dark and cold, and strangers are not greeted with a smile but rather with a suspicious look.
    This was confirmed by Turku city councillor Muhis Azizi who visited the city of Oulu last weekend. He was surprised by the atmosphere in the city. Azizi came to Finland as a refugee in 1997 from Iraq.
    "I saw in people's faces that the situation is tense. One person just blurted to me outright that I was there just to seek asylum."
    "We went to look for a place to play pool. There were four of us, and at the door we had to show our ID cards to get in."
    It was not welcoming inside the establishment either.
    "A big man approached us and asked if we had made a mistake and come to the wrong place."
    The Finnish Resistance Movement is also doing its best to raise awareness of crimes committed by refugees. They attach notices to poles around refugee centres telling people to be cautious in the area, to avoid it when it's dark, and not to move alone but in groups.

Finns have never been particularly known for their welcoming attitude or hospitality. But now, with Sweden shipping up to 1,000 asylum seekers free of charge - and not registered in Sweden - to Finland, Finns are becoming really grumpy.
    Finland has maybe always seemed dark, cold and 'racist' to foreigners coming to the country, but for Finns it's the normal state of being.
    The world may be surprised how dark, cold and 'racist' Finland can become, when the fundamentally good-natured and resilient Finns have had enough of the iPhone refugees demanding five-star service.

[​IMG]

Source: This article was first published by MV Lehti, an online journal that gives Finnish people a channel to express the truth without censorship or political correctness.

14. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
  15. beer

beer T&G Elite Moderator

Ratings:
    +181 / 22 / -3
  16. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    Serbia/ Croatia boarder

[video=youtube;4vKLgfxxpVE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4vKLgfxxpVE[/video]

i understand how this can be disturbing and offensive to the people who have their beloved ones ...resting there.

17. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    apparently they don't just sleep there, they urinate and trow away their garbage on people's grave

18. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    This video actually scares me.

[video=youtube;jY4Gov7rzd8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jY4Gov7rzd8[/video]