Eu migrant crisis

Discussion in 'Grown Ups' started by Iris, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Iris

Iris Superhero Member Admin

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    Source: cfr

[​IMG]

"An estimated 250,000 migrants have already crossed the Mediterranean this year to Italy and Greece, and the International Organization for Migration said on Tuesday it expected that number to pass 300,000 by the end of the year."
    "Migrants crisis: Slovakia 'will only accept Christians'"
    "Hungary to fence off border with Serbia to stop migrants"
    "Germany expects refugee numbers to quadruple to record 800,000"

Found this summary around the webs.

2. forgotten in space

forgotten in space Champion Super Mod

Ratings:
    +238 / 19 / -7
    do you know where that pic was taken?

3. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    A makeshift migrant camp in front of the Keleti railway station in Budapest. (Photo: Leonhard Foeger/Reuters)

4. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    This is the video i posted in the other thread

[video=youtube_share;ZV315xqbRK8]http://youtu.be/ZV315xqbRK8[/video]

5. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    A few buses of immigrants arrived just a few kilometers away from were i leave the other day.
    From what I've seen they were brought to this temporary shelter, but it was a whole procedure before getting in. Police was there, security and there was also red cross and a lot of local ambulances.
    The immigrants made a huge line outside of the shelter and they pass trough what i think was a short medical exam.
    The other day the "doors" of the huuuuge tent were open and i could take a very good look inside while passing by and I saw a very organized - clean place. All this huge tent was fulled with rows of single bed, each with pillows and white blankets, very much hospital like. Every morning i see a local food supplier in front of the tent, as well as a gas/ oil car. So i assume they have heat and pretty alright conditions. Outdoors is a huge container, like ambulance container with medical supplies.

I always see security around the tent and the tent has around a wire fence. I'm pretty sure that the immigrants can't just go around at their free will.
    Also, in the "garden" are always group of people talking and talking and talking to their phones.

The other day i saw groups of what i assume were immigrants going at this registration place, where i think they have to say who they are and where are they coming from, to keep track.
    There are a lot of men.

Oh! and they don't allow media; not inside, not around the tent, they get pissed at tv channels.

That's pretty much what i personally saw, just a few blocks away from where i live.

6. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    [​IMG]

Source: liveleak.com

7. forgotten in space

Ratings:
    +238 / 19 / -7
    Turkish border, maybe, but definitely not through near-certain death Mediterranean crossings, that's just daft :tard:

8. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    I used to live in Kos, it's an "entrance" spot and the army is pretty mad there. You'll see the army/ police boat with radars and scans almost all the time moving and checking the sea around.
    There are also the fighters flying over very often due to the very close proximity of Turkey and the little tension between the two

but "near certain death" is absurd.
    The military is though very serious about their borders and stuff though.

9. forgotten in space

Ratings:
    +238 / 19 / -7
    I mean all the illegals that drown in crossings, that's near-certain death. ISIS wouldn't use that to come to Europe :tard:

10. Azazello

Azazello Unstoppable Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I was at Keleti in August and I saw them. It was really heartbreaking to see all these people in this situation.

11. beer

beer T&G Elite Moderator

Ratings:
    +181 / 22 / -3
  12. beer

beer T&G Elite Moderator

Ratings:
    +181 / 22 / -3
    [video]http://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CO4gKWqXAAAIykR.mp4[/video]

13. lexo

lexo Resident Elite Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I've talked to some of these "refugees". The ones with expensive blings, Beat headphones, Lacoste trainers etc. They're actually quite fun to hang around, tbh.

The ones setting up camps in public spaces and eating food right between the aisles in supermarkets are a little harder to watch, though. We'll see what happens, nothing good, I'm afraid...

EDIT: On a related matter, apparently Oktoberfest is offensive to some people, who knew! (Heh)
    http://opposition24.de/moslem-will-oktoberfest-verbieten-lassen-beleidigung-aller-muslime/218653

EDIT: Live Sky News

14. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    So what did they say [MENTION=93]lexo[/MENTION]. How did they travel, i guess it's different for the wealthier.

And a random, quite fun fact in a twisted way.
    Romanian authorities were OMG!!! first wave of refugees just crossed the boarder and they were all like : "we're facing a problem here hurr durr !! :troll: " although they were only a hand full of people
    So they brought them to the police station to question them and the people were like crying and crying

-We don't wanna be here!!! IS this ROMANIA??? we thought we're in Serbia. Please!!! send us to Serbia, we don't wanna be here

:lolol:

So they sent them to serbia.
    Moral of the story, noone wants to migrate to Romania. No matter the situation! :o

15. lexo

lexo Resident Elite Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    You know, I haven't really gotten into much detail on that topic. It's kind of a heavy-hitter for a first conversation if the other party is uncomfortable about it. Some did some hustling with fake ID-s or something, then there were two some other guys who just came here - open borders after all. I think most of these "comfort-refugees" probably just came here nilly-willy, they might not even stay here for long.

Anyway, so Serbia wont let anyone through, Croatia, however, said it's happy to let people get to Germany if they want to...

Also, this smells of BS, but you never know:

16. forgotten in space

Ratings:
    +238 / 19 / -7
    Is Romania behind Serbia on standard of living? :mistrust:

17. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    meanwhile in Hungary

20 policeman injured, 2 hospitalized with bigger injury caused by the flying bricks and concrete

[video=youtube;gTonT9ete-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTonT9ete-c[/video]

[video=youtube;btVNCYrfgkw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=btVNCYrfgkw[/video]

[​IMG]

18. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    Berlin police kill known Islamic extremist after he stabbed officer in street

Police have killed a known Islamic extremist from Iraq, who was waving a knife in a Berlin street. He attacked a female officer, according to German prosecutors.
    The man, who had a criminal record, was shot and killed by German police in Berlin on Thursday, AP reports. He was waving a knife on a street in Spandau. When the police arrived at the scene, he managed to seriously injure a female officer.

[​IMG]

The incident happened at about 10 a.m. local time in western Berlin, when four police cars arrived at the scene where passers-by reported an ├óÔé¼┼ôinsane man with a knife.├óÔé¼
    The female officer, 44, sustained a wound in the neck. She was rushed to a military hospital on a rescue helicopter, and is now recovering after surgery, Bild reported.
    The attacker was of Iraqi origin, Al-Qaeda affiliated, 41-year-old Rafik Y., according to the Bild newspaper.

├óÔé¼┼ôAs far as we know, the person killed was an Iraqi citizen, who was convicted to eight years behind bars in 2008 for being a member of a foreign terrorist organization,├óÔé¼ Chief Prosecutor Dirk Feuerberg said at a press conference, as cited by Bild.

Prosecution spokesman Martin Steltner told AFP that the man got a jail term for his participation in a murder plot against former Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi, alongside two other members of Iraqi militant group Ansar al-Islam, which is affiliated with Al-Qaeda.
    German authorities foiled the assassination a few days before Allawi's arrival in Berlin on a 2004 trip. However, so little was known about the initial plan that the trial didn├óÔé¼Ôäót until June 2006.
    The 2008 court hearing took place in Stuttgart, according to the dpa news agency.
    In 2013, the assailant was freed on bail, but was sentenced to wearing an electronic tag for monitoring. He reportedly removed it from his ankle before the attack."

Source:rt​

19. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    Hungarian highway after they started walking to Austria, just cam across this video

[video=youtube;bMqzz2sP7FU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bMqzz2sP7FU[/video]

20. Iris

Ratings:
    +447 / 45 / -10
    Muslims Now Petitioning to Cancel Oktoberfest in Germany Read

There is no doubt what Muslims have in store for Europe and the rest of the West├óÔé¼┬ª an Islamic Caliphate. As "refugees" pour across the borders in Europe (to their own demise, I might add), Muslims in Germany are now petitioning Germany to cancel Oktoberfest.
    Oktoberfest is the world's largest Volksfest (beer festival and travelling funfair). Held annually in Munich, Bavaria, Germany, it is a 16-day folk festival running from mid or late September to the first weekend in October, with more than 6 million people from around the world attending the event every year.
    For those who follow Islam, alcohol is supposed to be forbidden, unless, of course, you are engaging in jihad. Then, pretty much anything is considered OK, even sodomy.
    According to Change.org, a Muslim man put up a petition calling for the cancelling of the annual event. He wrote:

The petition is looking to garner 500 signatures. It has almost met its goal at the time of this writing with 484 signatures. That is a far cry from actually making anything possible, though I do hold my reservations considering that these people, along with 1.6 percent of sodomites in America have obviously begun to sway many public opinions concerning their heresies and perversions. Yes, sodomites and Islamists walk hand in hand.
    Already, Germany is recognizing its mistake in taking in Islamic "refugees."

[​IMG]

"We have had 3,600 refugees coming in by 10:30 this morning," Christoph Hillenbrand, district president of Upper Bavaria, told journalists. "This is the largest number of refugees we have had at this time of the day until now." He said that officials expected about 10,000 applicants for asylum to reach the southern German city on Saturday, but that there was allocated space for only half that many.
    Hillenbrand said officials had no idea how they would create beds for the 5,000 people left without access to "buses, trains or any free space" on Saturday evening. The only hope can come from Bavaria's neighbors, who can use the state's example and take their share of the responsibility for accommodating applicants for asylum.
    A 'national problem'
    Strain is now slowly showing. Many in Munich say Germany must help those in need, but a feeling of fear has replaced the initial euphoria that marked the mood when trains full of migrants began arriving last week.

Source: freedomoutpost.com​