Do you keep stuff in the package?

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Brem, May 18, 2014.

1. Brem

Brem Come Here Often? Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    When you collect stuff, such as; Action figures, gaming collectibles, anything collectible. Do you like to keep the product in the package, or do you just take it out and display it? I personally want to create a man cave of just everything I like, so I think I'd just put up a ton of collectibles out of the box. I of course would keep the box to said collectible just in case I want to store it.

2. TravisM

TravisM Come Here Often? Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I do keep stuff in the package sometimes, but it depends on the product. If it's a simple action figure or somekind of cheap toy, I'll take it out of the package. But if it's a highly expensive product I tend to keep them in the box, just to make sure it's more protected this way.

3. Iris

Iris Superhero Member Admin

Ratings:
    +449 / 45 / -10
    I don't have many collectible items, but when i buy a product - mostly electronic products- i have troubles getting rid of the packages. I still have the box of my monitor although i bought it maybe 2 years ago, package of my printer, camera, speakers, phone :yesyes: Sometimes it's handy if i wanna store the things without breaking them after awhile .

4. beer

beer T&G Elite Moderator

Ratings:
    +182 / 22 / -3
    I have a few scale models still in their box, but most are out displayed.

5. forgotten in space

forgotten in space Champion Super Mod

Ratings:
    +239 / 19 / -7
    Only if it's a hard case. if it's a regular cardboard/paper box, it's going away.